Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by two referees from the scientific committee.
- All Abstracts accepted by the Scientific Committee will be published in the journal of “Anatolian Clinic The Journal of Medical Science”.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words in length (not including title and authors, keywords)
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must be registered to congress.
- Authors should include their presentation preference: Poster / oral / either poster or oral. The scientific comitte have final decision on the method of presentation.
- Do not include Title or Author data in the body of your abstract.
- Abstracts must be uploaded as word or pdf format.
- If the first author wishes to withdraw his/her abstract from “Health in Africa” after outcome notifications have been made available. These abstracts will not publish in the book.
- Names of cooperative study groups should appear in the title, as they will not be reported in the author index.
- Each abstract must be accompanied by a minimum of one and maximum of five keywords.
- Abstracts on case reports will be accepted as poster.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- No larger than 100 cm high and 70 cm wide. This is the size of the poster board. Do not exceed the size of the poster board.
- Place heading in large‐sized type at the top of the poster.
- The title should be the same as the title submitted with the abstract and appear in boldface at the top.
- Poster should be readable from distances of 100 cm or more.
- You are strongly encouraged to use a type that is at least 22 pt. minimum.
- Charts, drawings, and illustrations should be similar to those you would use in making power point slides.
To the kind attention of our presentation makers who are participating in the Congress by submitting abstracts (i.e., those except the invited speakers),
- The time duration for each presentation is 10 minutes.
- Please do not forget to bring your visual presentation materials (PowerPoint slides etc.) with you and submit them to the attendant before your session begins.
- We ask our participants who are going to present a poster to submit their posters to the Congress attendants before the opening of the Congress in the morning of the first day (20 July 2017).
- We would like to remind that simultaneous translation into/from Turkish, Arabic, and English will provided during the Congress.
Please click to submit the abstract.